Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A Proper Introduction...


Welcome one and all to my brand new website! I am so glad you have come by to "call on" me, as they would say in Jane Austen's day. Please, do take a look around, click on links to visit other sites or get more information, and if you are so inclined, I would welcome any note from you on what you see here or would like to. 

Here at All That They Desire, I plan to share my work (of course!), the work of my fellow JAFF writers, and anything Jane Austen related that strikes my fancy. I hope to have many encounters with readers of JAFF in the days to come. There are a couple of pages with no content at present, but it is my every intention of that not being so for long, so come back again when you can to see what's new.

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

~ Christine