Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Guess what?!

I know that it has been far too long since I have posted here -- there has just been so much going on in my life, not to mention all the writing I have been doing, that I simply haven't been able to make time for blogging. I fully intend to work on my time management so that I can post here more regularly, but it may be a while yet longer. But I will get there, I promise you, because there are some fun things I'm really looking forward to doing with the blog. 

That said, guess what I discovered today? Some of my books are finally in expanded distribution, which means you can buy them -- in paperback only -- at several online retailers other than Amazon! For some reason I do not yet understand, not one website (except Amazon, of course) has A Promise of Forever. One is also missing Born to be a Heroine, one also missing Choice and Consequence, and one is missing The Correction of Folly. I'll be checking on Amazon to make sure these books are selected for expanded distribution. 

Has putting any of my books in expanded distribution helped sales? I'll be honest, I don't think so. However, I like that readers now have more options of where to buy, even if the books are still distributed by Amazon. That said, I will be adding links to all the online retailers I found my books at on their respective pages later today.